Joseph Kariuki-Muriithi, “Continuity and Change in Kenyan Ecotourism Practices”, Mambo! Volume VI, n° 2; 2007. For a long time, Kenya has been known as a leading destination for nature-based tourism. Since the 1990s when...
Les "Mambo!" sont les working papers de l'IFRA-Nairobi. Ils sont issus de recherches en sciences humaines et sociales en Afrique de l'Est (Kenya, Tanzanie, Ouganda, Burundi, Rwanda, est-RDC)
"Mambo!" are IFRA-Nairobi's working papers. They result from research in social sciences and the humanities in East Africa (Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Burundi and Rwanda, eastern-DRC)
- Migration via the sea or desert: recourse to religious figures in the migratory dynamics of Africa 24/09/2019
- Literary and artistic persepectives on ChinAfrica 22/09/2019
- Humanitarian crisis and understanding rehabilitation strategies in Cameroon 09/09/2019
- Urban music in Cameroon 04/09/2019
- Bouake, history and evolutions to an African town 08/08/2019